Saturday, December 20, 2008

Its been splendid spending my days back in Malaysia. So far I have been doing the usual things such as chilling with Friends, basketball, late night mamaks, EPL Night, spending time with family and Wen. I am certainly enjoying this even if it doesn't seem too happening. Knowing that my days here are numbered, I try to make the most out of my every day.

The days here are not like days of last year. Jit's busy working, Shiau's not on holidays. Though I have got the others, it is certainly better to have them around. I can count myself to be lucky that Wen's around! I haven't met up with many of my other mates yet; sure hope to see them soon.

Attended MAMA MIA musical today at Istana Budaya with my family. The show started around 3 but we left home at 1 right after lunch fearing KL's terrible traffic. The parking spaces were almost all occupied already despite turning up quite early. The hall was huge. More and more people turn up in formal attire while I was only dressed semi-formally while my sis wore casual clothes. She felt the awkwardness. Everyone was asked to silent their phones and usage of camera was prohibited. A wasted one failing to capture and good shots. The performers, both sexes were gorgeous. And as for the play ... I can't pretty much describe this but one word: AWESOME! .. coincidentally, Celest, my friend from NZ, was sitting just behind me.

The show ended around ten to six. Fearing for the worst, its after office hours. We left the place with me hoping to get home quickly because dinner appointment was at 7; only to be caught in the disastrous KL traffic jam. It took us 2 whole hours to drive back to the doorstep of Home. Once home, I rushed into my car and sped off to Dewi's Corner for dinner. First time meeting up with Steph, Bak, Josh, Jing and Deric since I got home. It was great! Right after that .. Friday Night Ball and a farewell to Mattheaus for he's going for National Service the week after. That's all for now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home