Thursday, July 31, 2008


(Kontakte)

I ended up with German after the French class was full. The assorted coloured book above is the textbook. Because of my illness; the whole of last week was skipped. :) I attended my first lecture only this week's Tuesday. Had a day off on Wednesday. And my German vocabulary test was today, Thursday.. only on my 2nd German class! Hard out aye? It went all good though. The test was pretty simple to be honest.

My Poxes are all gone. Woohoo~ It's back to the community, people! 2nd semester is so far so good.. Already have some good activities to look forward to. One of them is Merdeka night! I will be taking part in the "Dikir Barat" and some sketch I think, I'm yet to see my script.

For now, auf Wiedersehen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home