Sunday, July 27, 2008

First week of Uni started out quite alright although I did not last through the week. Morning's are suppose to be bright and sunny to remind you about the brand new day; this one was dull however. I walked around the campus by myself. That made me look like a new being in town. It was good to wave at the many familiar faces again as they pass you by. The wind was exceptionally strong, not like that surprised me. My body was not feeling right on that very morning which makes the winter morning feel much colder than normal. I had to take shelter from the wind at the UMSA stall. Classes all went well.

Tuesday morning, my body pulled me down further. I started to get weaker by the day yet I was craving for some sushi. I thought maybe I was just hungry and a little bite of something would bring back the missing energy. I had sushi for the next 2 days; breakfast and lunch. It was on Tuesday night I found out that my body had some few funny blisters where you could happily go bursting them. Ouch* I did so to some of them and the raw skin that laid beneath the water bubble hurt ten times more.

I was barely able to sleep through the night. My head were running through some non-sensical thoughts as though they were flashbacks, the scenes were so real. I was having nightmares while I was awake. The dreams did not make any sense. I even asked myself again and again what was that all about yet the guy that works my brain had no answer to it and again he replied with more. Cold sweat and restlessness broke out. The blisters were spreading all over me. Help!

Help came on Friday morning. I went to see the Doctor that day and he diagnosed my illness as ... Chicken Pox! :((( of all the time for me to be getting ill.. but I'm feeling much better now after the medications.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM , Blogger Ken Iwasaki said...

wa JL .. now only kena chicken pox ? i tot u had it last time lol .. take care wei .. had to post here cos ur chat box doesnt seems to be working to me :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home