Thursday, July 17, 2008

I went for Asia Games today held in the ASB Stadium. I have to admit the basketball guys from all around are really BIG, especially those from China. Sadly, we lost all the basketball games we played :( had difficulties rebounding lol. But I'm proud to tell you that we lost to CSA (China Student Association) by only 1 point; the team that thrashed every other teams. :))) It was so close, I missed the stupid layup that probably could have been the winner. Fuck!

I know I'm probably on the average for an Asian but there is this guy from CSA who really made me look like a small kid. I finally witness a DUNK, his dunk! It was an AWESOME one which sent shockwaves through my entire body. Unfortunately, he did not land too well after he let go off the rim. Everyone cheered!


(Giant! Small aren't I?)

The guy I'm pointing at to my right is the tallest guy in the UMSA squad, Rui. The giant is clearly one head taller standing at 204 cm or 6foot8. Yao Ming is 229 cm for your info.

I met up with Melissa later that night and once again La Porchetta for dinner in Parnell. No Moven Pick this time, instead, it was Chocolate Boutique's super "Gao" (Thick) Mexican Hot Chocolate lol :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home