Friday, May 23, 2008

Have you ever had your sushi moments?

I rarely eat sushi you see, so THOSE are ginormous amount to me. I shall call this MY sushi moments.

The platter:


Many eels.


Many sushi rolls.


Many more !

The best part about this is that most of the rolls are Japanese rice filled. These are my favourite! And they don't come cheap here. Well this was supposed to be a 21st Birthday dinner celebration for Kenneth so all was on him. ;) Thanks ogre, you made my sushi moments. OH and as seen on the 2nd picture above, the Wasabi comes in the shape of a leaf. That's some art!


Gettin' creamed. Well done, James!


You'd be surprise, Durian cake?

Sushi rolls are really filling. I was told to come hungry for the dinner. I figured how many "sushis" would it take to fill 8 heads? I was shocked to see the platters laid on the table when I got there. First timer, will never forget my sushi moments. HAHA! Regret regret.. I was quite full due to a heavy lunch I had late in the evening. Still.. I took around 7 pieces. The dinner must have cost a bomb baby, seriously. Just look at it.

* * *

It's Tham Tham's 20th! ...and Ai Ling too!


The only pic I have of you in my laptop. :( (Ms. Tham)


That's Ai Ling.

The only few in school to share the same birthdays. How lucky? Do you know of anyone sharing the same date as YOURS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home