Friday, May 02, 2008

I have to record this down. Today I had something extraordinary for supper.. Sure the usual bubble tea with pearls came along. What I had today was cow's tongue pierced on a stick just like satay and deep fry chicken cartilage. This is my first time trying those food and yes its pretty unusual for late night snacks. The tongue had a unique texture; like sponge, barely able to tear upon biting. It took me a great deal of time to much them into bits. The taste was nullified with the added spices and sauces. It tasted like BBQ chicken breasts, so eating them was alright. It was the thought of it being a cow's tongue that made me disgusted. As for the cartilages, they're just like popcorn chicken. I swallowed everything down, including my thoughts, with the bubble tea. Taro is still the best of all but tonight I had Jasmine Milk Tea instead; and they forgot my pearls. Damn!

Those snacks didn't come cheap. They're sure to make a hell lot from it consider those cartilages and tongues are meant to be disposed off during slaughter. Oh.. and it was my turn on the bill.

Sorry cows, I frenched you. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home