Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My shoutbox doesn't seem to be working. I tried replying all but only the latest one (for Cheryl) appeared. It's high time to change this imperfecto to my old widget.

Short replies:

Dear.. Come and I'll treat you to an "All-You-Can-Eat" Moven Pick, deal? Miss you toO, love!

Hehn: Yupoo bro, we have MovenPick here as well. Tasted it? Its fantalicious! Seen your recent post about Arsenal. I admit they ran out of steam late game which sucks. But no worries man, I trust they'll be at their top playing great football. Congrats to MU!

Zeon: Hey hey xP Its the new and improved Zeon now laa? What happen to Deric? .. I'm all good now. Thank youuu...

Ale: Hello back! :D

Three things:
Now when I look at my white Arsenal away-kit, the great push the young lads made will be remembered. 3rd place is an encouragement; 3rd place is where we are that close to gold (or silver"wares"), almost there. Get well soon Eduardo! ~ Victory to Manchester United as the season comes to an end.

NBA regular season comes to an end. Playoffs! Kobe is MVP! Go Lakers!

I would not like to study concepts.. I would read facts and stats notes anytime then build concepts out of them for people to read about it.

Timbaland - The Way I Are : Together we'd be the perfect soulmate. "I got no beaver!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home