Sunday, May 25, 2008

My day today did not went too well. I beat my alarm clock to waking up first. That's a good start. After having breakfast of usual Muesli and other so-called "Health Food", I rushed to the Uni's study space hoping to finish up my readings. It was unusually pack, for a weekend, still the lucky charm worked, again. I got myself a reading cum computer space in a matter of seconds. I was hoping to get my rhythm flowing but things, unnecessary things, kept carving their path across my mind. Distraction was mainly from the computer. Upon logging on, web-surfing starts to flow through my veins so did the screen. Lack of self-discipline. Yadda-yadda... Distractions were majorly contributed by a basketball game between UMSA and the KIWI Asian club at noon. It was dilemma for me whether to play or not to play as my ankle wasn't completely healed. Though I did in the end ..

It was just a friendly match but these guys seemed to be playing for pride. You see, we beat them last year. They went all out. So did ourselves I suppose but many of my mates weren't at their 100%. Weather effect :P The gym was exceptionally cold. Added the match tension, we can't really tell why our hands were "trembling". We bowed out to their upgraded squad in the final 4th... easy baskets and all. When I said they went all out, they really did. This guy, Wee Chin, a member of the UMSA team, went for an easy lay-up. Because it was THAT EASY, one of the opposing members went up on him. HARD! They collided mid-air and it was just too easy for that guy to use Wee Chin as his landing pad. I was at the other end of the gym while this happened though I witnessed the whole incident. The sound of the landing erupted and echoed across the gym. True, the guy managed a spectacular block off the board and he was up and going. Wee Chin however suffered serious injuries. A knock to his head and a fractured clavicle ( ..collar bone?). He was immediately taken to the hospital for further check up. You know what... This guy is a super nice fellow. In fact, he recently took part in some fund raiser to help those unfortunate victims of the China disastrous quake. God is sometimes, unfair. Or that's just how life is. Jun the mean girl tried to snap pictures of the situation =.= Get well soon brother... We'll miss you in the court.

* * *

Today as I sat in front of my laptop, I couldn't help scrolling through my msn list. Who doesn't? I am certainly free as I look on the outside, procrastinating on the inside. It was well worth though. I spoke to Ernie, so called friend who has forgotten me. Can't remember when the last time was though. Still she's sister #2. :P It was great catching up with you really. She has just finished her 1st year in Chemical Engineering, awaiting results. Good luck. I've learned that she may cook good meat dishes, but does not cook veggie dishes that well. Don't worry, I'll teach you when I get back. Hahaha...


Scene 1:
JL~ (F) says (12:26 a.m.):
what do you think of my personality
JL~ (F) says (12:26 a.m.):
list the bad ones
erny productions says (12:26 a.m.):
bad ones?
erny productions says (12:26 a.m.):
i dun really pay attention to ppl's bad qualities
erny productions says (12:26 a.m.):
ur a great bro...
erny productions says (12:26 a.m.):
:)


Scene 2:
JL~ (F) says (12:54 a.m.):
so what does Ernie produces?
erny productions says (12:54 a.m.):
lol
erny productions says (12:54 a.m.):
nothing much
erny productions says (12:54 a.m.):
haha
erny productions says (12:55 a.m.):
produces crap, lame jokes


Same ole same ole. Just the way you are. Still, you have added meanness. I don't like you for that one. :D


Nerdy-Erny.


The angst (Don't like the meanness).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home