Monday, March 03, 2008

The things that matters most will be there when you call to it. But not always.. You'll tend to scream your lungs out calling to it, but it still won't show itself to you. A place called home. I'm missing it already.

Shiau and the miceys were there plus Xu to wave me off at my place. Jit was there too; he left early because he had to go fetch his mum from the LRT station.

Su-Ann was shocked when she found out that I was leaving on that day.

Orange-fest. Xeeling, sobbing tears.

Why.. Jit came back to meet up with me at the airport with Weng and Ying Choy as company. They wanted to surprised me but Ying Choy really blew it over the phone. Haha!

Buds we shall be. No tears, that's lucky.

Wen and I.. (emo me)

Family, where the heart and soul rest.

Goodbye Folks. Had a splendid time in Malaysia and I'll be back soon enough to shatter the peace during my absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home