Thursday, August 30, 2007

I had my very first home-cook curry! It wasn't all that difficult to prepare this dish. It's a mixture of the ready-packed curry paste with some of our own ingredients. Added in Onions, Garlic, Coconut milk (Santan), Potatoes and nicely cut Chicken chunks. Awwesome.. I stood away from the fire watching Wen stir the the curry-to-be filled pot. It wasn't all her, mind you! I helped! :P cut potatoes, dice the garlic, chop the meat, slice the onions, and fry the omelet and sausages.

The curry had this weird taste, though it goes well with rice. Simply Malaysian!*


* * *

I went to the Police Station at Vincent Street to make some inquiry the morning. So, this police officer wanted to see my Student ID in order to complete a certain form I have just filled and handed over. Just to make sure. Forms, normally they have the "Family name" and "Given name" .. spaces for your names.

Family name : .................................
Given name : .................................

After i have filled, it'd be:

Family name : OOI
Given name : JIAN LUN

Pretty obvious, no?
Seeing an unusual face, i asked what's up? The police officer thought i made a mistake on my family name. And he was like, what's written here on your family name? So, your name is...

"Zero Zero Eye"?

Hahaha ! LMAO, i was like laugh out loud silently. No no .. it's "Owh owh eye".

That would be ranked under the Joke of the day category, won't it? Why not "Zero zero one" instead? I'm a distant cousin of James "007" Bond afterall.

Like my name? Love it!


IN Question OUT

3 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger ZeonZone said...

LOL!

Happy Merdeka JL! take care and BIGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGGG~!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOLZ!! The lame-ness!!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

haahah...jl, owh owh i!!! cute@!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home