Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Howdy matey.. Two weeks term break begins! .. and EPL season starts. What a way to begin a good long break knowing that there won't be any channels (Or TV sets) for me to tune to. My only coverage, soccernet & livescore.

Gunner's NEW kit ! *Screams out and faints*
NEW product, they do not sell it here. It takes bloody long to ship UK goods around the globe, that's my theory.
Liverpool jersey, PLENTY! (Costs: $119.90) Why? Tak laku lar..


I have got NEWS~!!
-Congrats to the A-lvls buds for their F***ing good grades. (Weng, Choe, Hehn, Hann, Bak, Deep, Manjuli, Grace.. ) I know you all did GREAT!!
-Ken, I couldn't be there to send you off to the land of fich-dich(es). You could have waited, as you said. Quick get a net connection! On MSN, we spam fich-dichs together-gether. You've been a great friend and you chose to go off in pursuit of your dreams. A great chef, you'll be one. You'll be back when I get back too :DD
-News about BAK flying over? (Rumours) :O

When will Weng, Stephy, Hehn and Hann be leaving? I want to know :(

IN Question OUT

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey jay elle! get a chatterbox thingy-ma-jiggy man! yea, hann's leaving for england soon too-- i want liverpool jersey!!! but i bet it'll be tough to get sizes there too since the locals there are technically bigger in size. i can't even fit into an S sized jersey here! it's like a dress... neeways, ima sure you've settled in fine and ur sure doing greatfully awesome ;p takey care then!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home