Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So class was fine ... One word, tiring. No question about it. My day starts off at 6 am (You guys back in M'sia would still be drooling on your pillowcases, or out?). Preparations. Usuals. Class starts at 8am and ends at 5pm! Most days that is. I have long intervals before and after lecture periods. Only day free .. Wednesday. How funky, one tutorial only. Maths. Shrugs* Everything cost a bomb. Mum said .. "You can't always do the conversions otherwise you would starved to death".

It wouldn't be fair if I did not give anyone credits and some BIG BIG thank you(s).. Especially to Mr.Z for the party and everyone else. So,

Reweind..

(He's my bro the MAN i'm talking. The host. It's ... BIG Z.)


(Owners of the house. BIG and small Zs. Special thankQ! )


(The Hooooo Train with the KhengS and Kel)

(Black & White)

(Stunts.Better than Dynamitez!)

(THat's The Family Portrait with Superman, I don't see JIM :( )



(The cake with the farewell message :'( sobs* and ALSO Happy Early Birthday to my bud JIT!)


(Me and JIT the 19th bad boi. Cake cutting. LOL)

(Shiau masturbates :P)


(So much better than a dream, pieces which fitted, jigsaw)

That's it for today..

P/s: Cyn: I'm an eighth Thai. Gramp's dad is/was a Thai.
Claire: Hooohoo~ I depend on you to keep me updated.. and don't worry about not sending me off. I wouldn't be able to hold back my tears if there was another feather.
Stephy: I'll take good care, you too there. Don't waste too much money shopping in M'sia. I know it's cheaper.. I feel the exchange rates starving me here.

Warmest regards to everyone there..


1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

JIAN LUN!!! i miss you already!!!aiyo aiyo...i miss secondary..sobx..well, hope you have a great time there, n good luck yea..take k always la..lolx..hugx n kissessssssssssssss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home