Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Zealand.. Settling down here would be a challenge. The Polar Storms swept my area yesterday when I was downtown shopping with Miss xiao. Almost blew her off the ground. :O I'm starting to enjoy myself here unlike the very first day when I had nothing at all .. no heater, no blanket .. just me and my plain cold room and the unpack luggages. Since then, my room is now a room after some minor renovations. I sit in front my laptop .. staring at 'The Naughty Buddies' frame. I miss them. I miss home .. M'sia is still the best.

P/s: Thank you guys for sending me off (Ladies too). I'll always store that very last scene deep down me and laugh it out some days later when we get together again!


3 Comments:

At 1:10 AM , Blogger theclaireychan said...

JL~ i'm so sorry i could not send you off!! i miss you!! :) when u need songs.. i'll help you download okay!! ahaha.. u know where to find me..

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger theclaireychan said...

this is CLAIREEEEEEEY btw~

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger stephanie said...

Hey JL, you seem to be settling well (I TOLD YOU SO!!)

I miss you loads. *Sniffles. Hopefully will see you next year when I come back again. Till then, good luck with uni and I hope you have a blast.

Love ya lots sweetie. *Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home