Thursday, May 17, 2007

It has been three weeks since i came back. Not that I am aware of it, time really flies when you look away from it. I only have an approx one month and eighteen more days here before i take off. Six months of break have almost come to an end, and what have I done so far? Plenty! I'm glad my time out didn't go down the drain, at least, i think that i used it up pretty well. =) a sign of JOY! OH btw, why haven't i been blogging? All these while, I kept myself busy with books. But today it's special, i choose blogging over reading. xP claps claps*

*To all those people who have posted on my LOL box, HELLO all.

It was Teacher's Day yesterday. Honestly, i would have forgotten about it if it wasn't for my "GAY" bro Kelvin (Chicken up) who asked if i was awake after my guitar lesson. Of course he didn't know i had that. Well if you ask me, i don't think any of those who have graduated and have spent months away from 'study resort' or 'education villa' would have remembered that. Sorry la you might have that impression on me being ungrateful to teachers. Haha.. but whoever knows me well, knows me better than that. :P

After my guitar lesson, i decided to pull over my high school to be 'Grateful' to the teachers. As i walked in, i witness the drastic change of my school compound. I have been in there a few times this year but THIS time, being alone walking in, everything (the newly built things) really caught my eye. I took awhile to admire them and thought about my school principle Pn. Chan, stored within her the hidden talent, who must be an artist at work.

I walked on pass the canteen, the parking lot, the 'main' stairs' (Written on a board: Pelajar dilarang menggunakan tangga ini ... haha, whoever did obey it must be a dorg). Familiar faces and the unfamiliar ones glared at me as if i'm some kind of BIG Ol' Boy who lost his way and found himself there. Not naked of course. Maybe i'm too charming, or too sexy. OH sorry .. must be humble, they miss me! :P called kelvin who then told me they were at the badminton court near the bookshop. (They meaning him and Yi Ming aka Hong-ko, my kindergarten, primary and high school friend) When i got there, WAH! Everyone was there gathered around the court. There were hip-hoppers and dancers working to perfect their moves as well as to get the crowd started. I admire these people because of their 'thick skin', they have the courage to perform in front of the many eyes.

I felt a little awkward as i greeted the first teacher to wish her "Happy Teacher's Day". She was the all and lovely Pn. Tan, my modern maths teacher. She's so funny lar the way she is. Then i met Pn. Chia and Pn. Wong (The counseling teacher). I was telling them about my life and where will i be heading to to further my studies when all of a sudden she started telling me about the consequences of having a girlfriend. Note that i didn't at all mention anything about this topic. She was so absorbed in it and i really think that Pn. Chia was a little bit irritated by that too. Thank Goodness in no time at all, Zhu Hann came to rescue me from that tight situation. He did not actually, but i had an excuse to say goodbye. I pity Pn. Chia who had to continue standing there to listen. Probably for all you know she had ear plugs on. Boy am i evil ~

The four of us headed to canteen. Along the way i did catch up with some juniors of mine. That Nikkil, gigantic! Yvonne will never be taller than me, that i'm glad. Almost all the teachers are gathered there already feasting on Free Food. They offered us of course but we were reluctant to claiming that we had breakfast already (I had mine truthfully and i was still full from it). But finally each of us agreed to a slice of pizza. We were just being kind enough to help them finish their unfinished portion. Finally, we met our school principle, Pn. Chan, who was as ... describe her for me ... with that famous big smile of hers plastered on her face. Then came a SHOCKING NEWS! She will be retiring soon.. if she can't get her contract renewed. News headlines today: "RM 300 mil fund set up, better pay scale for HMs." That's something to re-consider before retiring. Have not read further though.

I will slot this here, i learned that the school is weird. They had exams on Monday and Tuesday. Postpone a day just for the teachers. Exams will resume on Thursday and Friday. Woah that's cool !

So that's my day, yesterday. Checking out now.

Dear ex-Buians, Pn. Chan's retirement date: 28th of June, i think. Stated on Danson's pm. Remember that, ex-Buians. We will be paying her a visit then. Further notices to be updated later.

Current mood: *Looks to the left* Missing person there ='( sad. Pretty quiet here. I miss the days when my room was in a mess. ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home