Sunday, May 27, 2007

I have been missing out on a whole load of action since the A-level examinations. Not that i have gone around trying in every way keeping in touch, to begin with. I have been paying too much of attention to Uni completion. Well, I'm almost settled with that, need to pay the fees and then i'm done (No flight tickets yet though).

Yesterday AC MILAN became the Champions of Europe and i was THERE watching it live, NOT in Athens, but at Kayu Nasi Kandar behind my area here. :) My friends arrive at my place half past midnight, earlier than expected, cutting my time short on the phone with Wenn. Okay, I'm sorry to have hung up on you. Apology accepted? ***

Fast forward. Though it was jam-packed, we managed some good sits because we got there early. I think we were their second late night customer. Woohoo~ a record! Game started at 2.45am and by then we were filled with a plate Nasi Lemak each, two of it with fried eggs. They're so picky, my friends. The atmosphere was a replica of what i expected in mind, exclude the smoke lingering around our heads. Smoking = No good, my friends. Can't say much about it cause one of my friend smokes too, but thankfully he was overpowered by my other friend asking him not to.

About my friends, one of them is a die hard Manchester United fan, Soon Lee. This guy does not go around "Glory Glory MU" th
ankfully. He was on Liverpool's side of course since Milan thrashed MU in the earlier leg. I made a bet with him over something. We know Milan won at the end. So i won SOMETHING from him. GREAT.. God knows what?! The other two, Edwin and Shu Xian doesn't seem at all interested in the match. When asked, they said they were there to accompany me. How sweet!! :D Before half-time, they were off walking around the shop lots and when the game resumed, they were nowhere to be found. Accompany me.. MY FOOT!*** Called them, said they have crossed the NKVE highway to get to the Shell station across. GILA!

Well.. when Inzaghi scored his first, everyone was on their feet cheering accept of course my friend beside who shouted SHIT*!

Fast forward again. The other two came back when the match ended.. Wow! I'm surprised they knew when the match would end. Before we could watch the Cup-lifting Ceremony and Prize Presentation, they hurried us off already. Paid. So off we go in my car again. This time I drove them to Centerpoint where we got a couple of cans of beer from 7-Eleven. We paid for three and my SMART friend "POW" another two. At the wee hours of the morning, we did not know where we could settle down for the drinks as almost all the areas here have security checkpoints. Finally, a good old stop in front of KBU college we decided. Edwin's friends joined us there and together we gulp down our spoils.

I forgot what time i got back. I knew i manage to doze off for a little while when my mum came in to wake me up. Time for breakfast! :)

Current mood: @.@ Those are my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home