Monday, May 28, 2007

For YOU to read..

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Ooi Jian Lun
Date of birth: 19th January 1988
Current status: In a relationship
Eye colour: Guess the colour
Hair colour: Black
Righty or lefty: Born a Righty
Zodiac sign: Capricorn, the Goat

PART 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese, 1/8 Thai?
Your fear: Horror movies. Can't seem to get them of my mind.
Your weakness: Remind me to overcome my "Shy-ness"
Your perfect pizza: Any will do with EXTRA CHEESE! No seafood.

PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up: "Tell me my leg has healed"
Tomorrow: Remember to watch NBA!
Your bedtime: Promisingly 12 :P
Your most missed memory: SOON to say I miss my country. :'(

PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Don't fancy any. If no choice, coke then.
Mc Donalds or Burger King: McDonalds, changes with my mood.
Single or group dates: Ooh.. :D
Adidas or Nike: Both.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Depends.
Chocolate or Vanilla: An easy man who deals with both of them easily.
Cappuccino of Coffee: Both.

PART 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: NOPE.
Curse: Nah.. xP

PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Yeah.
Gone to the mall: Yeah.
Been on stage: No. Been home avoiding stage-fright.
Eaten sushi: I took the rice beneath it. Tasted like it.
Dyed your hair: Don't think I am allowed to ;) winks*

PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: Reading a book.
1 hour ago: On the phone. The background sounded as if a band was rehearsing.
4 1/2 hours ago: Lunch after a dental appointment. Ouch*
1 month ago: Europe. Sightseeing. Whee~
1 year ago: Thinking whether to go or not to go... (iCPU Prom '06)

PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: my FAMILY and FRIENDS :D
I feel: (I am) Irritated by the speed of my lappy.
I hate: Being tied down at home when my leg fails me.
I hide: Nothing at all but my darkest secrets.
I miss: the Good-ol-days of Highschool and B.Ball training.
I need: to Quit lazing around and get this TAG done.

PART 9: TAG 5 PEOPLE
I rest my case. Whoever that reads this, you are TAGGED!

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger cynyi said...

no way JL, I'm part thai too! cynthia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home