Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Three hours till the first leg of Champions League semi-finals. I can feel the people cheering (the FANS) and jeering (Old Grandmama cursing at those nuisance outside their homes, disturbing their perfect peace and tranquil.. you have got to get used to things if you're staying so CLOSE to a stadium, mamm ..) at Old Trafford. I wish to be there to see how the home side get thrashed by the Italians. Being a genuine AC Milan fan in recent DAYS *Kaka inspired*, I would like to be by the TV's side to go HOORAH ~ for the precious away goals scored. LOL! Wilson .. Glory glory MU ! Sing it down the drain.. I honestly think that history will repeat itself. For the final leg in Athens; AC Milan vs Liverpool! Unfortunately, I'll be having a jam-packed schedule lying ahead tomorrow.
Got stuffs to pack!

*A silent prayer for AC Milan, make it 7-1.. * One goal as consolation.

I'll be away for at least a week. Don't try to contact me. Till then .. :)

Wenn.. the moody~ness, decompose it ! I'll be missing you. Sobs* Take good care of yourself.

Friends, friends .. stay good and healthy. Best of luck to those with exams ahead of them.

Fly.. Fly.. Up in the sky.. Up in the sky.. The sky is so high ! Haha.. Do you remember that? Childhood times, it was on TV. Goofy sang that when he flew his self-built wooden plane with the help of Donald's gunpowder.. i think**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home