Friday, April 13, 2007

Physiotherapy. Yep, you got that right! My ankle injury is still not alright after a week of traditional Eastern medication and massage. Mum wasn't too happy with it too because not only did it NOT cure me, it caused more trouble .. Rashes! My skin swell up and now there are red patches all over it. Ewww.. Gross! It looks like a 'miku' now. (Miku = Chinese steam bun) Appointment was at 11 which means .. OMG~ NO NBA FRIDAY!(CLIppers at Lakers) :'(

Since Eastern did not work, it's Western now. Dr. William Chan's clinic. The last time I was here, I recalled cursing him after I left. :P find out why. When I got there, it was my turn already. "Hello again Doctor!" I said to him. He was his usual-self.. no change. An exact replica of Donald Duck! Haha.. Nawh. Check out Sunday Star to see his picture, where he normally writes an article about sports blah blah.. was it the "Fit for Life" section? He greeted me back and that was when I felt a little guilty. The last time I sprained my left ankle, I came to him too for physio. Well, I was supposed to go for physio for the next couple of days at the clinic but I sort of skipped all my appointments. Why? TOo costly.. RM 50 per session. :S .. I think he remembers me from his past records.. (He's going to get me! =B) Sure enough after I told him about my problem, he immediately ask me to lay on the bed as he started twisting my ankle around. OUCH* I told him to be gentle but he carried on with "HIS" ways... URgh! This guy is really going all out to get me. No choice, had to bare with the pain. Next was X-ray. Then it was ultrasound.. you know those they use to scan fetuses for their gender. He used that on my right foot and confirm with me that I have tore my Achilles tendon. Not the whole thing though, only partially. It takes about six weeks for it to fully recover. Dang ! No more sports! I'm on crutches now. I was told it'll help me recover faster as I won't be giving my right ankle any strain.

I have got to stop here. The blog's running dry. Besides, I have got an appointment to catch ... iSketch :P Mum paid and after we left, I ask her to show me the bill. Guess what? RM 400! OMG ~ There goes my Arsenal jersey. ;(

A deep appreciation is dedicated to Wenn, thank you!

Current mood: Leg's itchy, otherwise I'm plastered with a big wide smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home