Sunday, April 15, 2007

AHHH~! The horror!


*First person's view*

This may seem like a simulation but NO! This is for real.. a flight of steps and I'm about to descend it. (DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME unless... you have two good pair of legs)

From a distant ..*What's the commotion?!!!* .. *Shudup!! I'm trying to watch TV*

So well, this seems to be just another ordinary staircase up to my bedroom but picture me trying to walk up and down with crutches. I take within 30 seconds to about a minute to get up and down compared to my usual 5 seconds sprint. :S Tough life I'm going through. BIG DEAL~!! Just yesterday after dinner when I successfully took a whole minute to climb up the stairs, mum called me down for fruits. Normally i don't take fruits but it's different then because I realized I left my book downstairs. So being the obedient Mum's son, I had to descend the steps to get fruits as well as my book. After few slices of oranges, I managed to climb back up the stairs with both crutches supporting my right arm while my left clinging tightly onto the railing beside. *Proud* Mum called me again, only this time it was dessert. (Fruits are desserts too I know but not to my family :P) Dessert = Ice-creams! xP I can NEVER turn down an offer when it's ice-cream you're talking about. Haha! So this poor handicapped young man had to once again face the trouble he had just overcome a minute ago. Got down and got back up! No regrets... It's ice-creams afterall, although it was really tough. Oh dear leg, please get well real soon.

Current mood: HOT! Fooh~ sweating like a cow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home