Saturday, April 14, 2007

The NBA season is reaching it's peak as the players gear for the post season. The race for the final playoff spot begins. When you have absolutely NIL things to do, you start to pay attention to the less important ones, one of is the NBA! Something that served greatly as my pastime. To those people who really want to know what do I do at home when you are managing exam stress out there, here is my daily schedule.

Monday: Nothing much.
Tuesday: Nothing much.
Wednesday: Some classes to attend to.
Thursday: Nothing much.
Friday: Sis comes back on this day.. Yay! Allowance :P NBA in the morning, futsal in the afternoon (sometimes), basketball at night. Unfortunately, there are times when you don't feel like playing. More like, CAN'T play! Fantasy League update.
Saturday: The EPL.
Sunday: Ping-pong. :s Urgh.. remind me not about sports.

All packed. No room for nothing else. Occasionally i do have dentist appointments, once every three weeks. (I look forward to see you there Weng, but I don't like the pain! ULCERS shoo~) Can wait no longer to remove my braces. Oh yeah, newspaper is a daily routine although I admit I'm still not really up to date on the world. Often I wonder if Osama bin Laden is already dead. But that can't be right, she's in Singapore and her birthday was just days ago. Happy Belated Birthday Grandma Binnie~!! I hope you wouldn't be too busy hiding from the US troops. You can ask me about today's Comic or what's the latest in the sporting world. Proud to be the ESPN Sportscenter lone part-time coworker. On rare occasions, I would shop with my friends, or sometimes alone if they are all busy. That's my week, every week!

Time flies really.. It feels like awhile ago it was New Year's eve, and I turned 19 (NOT .. old) with two great birthday surprises I owe alot to ALL my friends. The next thing I know, it's already the 14th of April. Four great months have passed. Very soon I will be off and we will all be parting. Keep in touch! Don't want to lose nobody while I'm there.

14th of April ~ Cousin Bro KEL VEEN's Birthday ! Happy Birthday big guy. *A punch delivered directly at his chest* OUch*

Current mood: OK. Share my tears of joy and a toast to your 19th Birthday, cousin! Not to mention, Ol'Grandma Binnie. *Blows horn*Balloons POP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home